Important Notice: We remain committed to the health and safety of our patients and staff All patients must be wearing a face covering when they enter the building and for the duration of their scheduled appointment.
- Use the hand sanitizer and/or wash your hands before and after you enter the exam room.
- Follow posted signage.
How to Prepare for Your Appointment
To schedule an appointment or for questions, contact us at 212-938-4001.
CONTACT LENS WEAR AND CORONAVIRUS
If you are a contact lens wearer, please bring your contact lens case, contact lens solutions, and any contact lens plungers that you may use to your appointments.
At this time, there is no scientific evidence that wearing contact lenses increases the risk of contracting COVID-19. Contact lens wear is safe as long as you follow good contact lens hygiene.
- Always wash your hands with soap and warm water for 20 sec. Then dry them thoroughly with a paper towel prior to handling contact lenses.
- If you are wearing daily disposable lenses, discard them daily after each use.
- Clean and replace your contact lenses and the case as recommended by your eye doctor.
- Do not sleep, shower, or swim in your lenses.
- Discontinue contact lens wear if you feel ill or have a pink eye.
Visit our Contact Lens page for more helpful tips and information
If you would like to speak with one of our contact lens doctors or schedule a telehealth visit, call 212-938-4001. To re-order your contact lenses, visit our UEC Contact Lens Web Store.
We take all claims of exposure and possible infection of COVID-19 very seriously. We increased cleaning and follow all Department of Health guidelines, including mask wearing